Not so much obvious happening in the patch this week - although strawberries are ripening fast now that we are having a few days of 30+ weather. Still no colour change on the tomatoes though! But it looks like we definitely have 2 beefsteak (?), 2 grape and possibly 1 zebra type plants. I can't remember the types I bought last year (this lot have all come up on their own in the original bed and been transplated to a new bed). The beefsteak ones are pretty big and on trusses of 4-5 close to the main stem, still getting bigger too; grapes in big trusses of up to 10 or so, and zebras also on long trusses. But the zebras are small and still very green so it's hard to tell what size they'll end up. Took out and tossed all the remaining lettuce yesterday - it was bolting to seed and even though we didn't get as many meals out of them as perhaps we should have, we still had quite a few. Harvested probably at least a kilo of beans this week to. They probably should have been picked earlier as they were starting to get a big bumpy and past that very early tender stage, but still good. Eggplants are very long and skinny and don't seem to fatten up much, but that's ok as they are still seedless that way. Still not very good germination success with the chives - not sure what's going wrong there but one batch have come up in a pot. May try again when I transplant the spring onions and make some more space in a couple of weeks. Also got the sign off from 3 out of 4 neighbours, so new fence is going ahead next week on all sides except the north west (driveway) side - that's ok as it's really the back that needs doing before we cut off access.